All right Dudes,
I won’t apologise again for the lack of updates ’cause it’s starting to get boring but I thought I’d post a few things that came out of the meeting on Tuesday night along with a few things I’ve been meaning to put on for ages but kept forgetting:
- This is the book I mentioned when I did my talk a couple of months back. It’s very good and if you do carb’ counting it can be a lifesaver!
- For those looking in to Insulin Pumps this is what I was talking about, it’s an Insulin Pump with a Continuous Glucose Monitor which work together to control your blood sugar. Haydn mentioned there is a newer and smarter one out but I can’t remember who makes it so I’ll look in to that and see what I can do!
- If you want to get involved in research then take a look here or here (other research projects are available!!!).
- The Nottingham Type 1 Diabetes Kids group can be found on Facebook, if anyone is interested in getting involved message the group.
- This article appeared in New Scientist months ago, one of my brothers passed it on to me so I thought I should post it for you all to have a look at.
- Having problems with Twitter and Facebook on Internet Explorer 9 at the minute in case any of you were wondering why the status updates seem to have dried up a bit! Trying to fix!!!
- Oh yes I’ve set up an account for Notts Type 1 on Google+ in case anyone is on there and wants to put us in your circles search for Notts TypeOne.